Norton Intrnet Security Live Update not working
Designed and developed by Symantec Corporation, Norton is a highly reliable security solution which offers firewall, spyware, or antivirus signature files. You are getting an error as "Error: (8920223) "Norton LiveUpdate was unable to install update" whenever you are trying to run the run Live Update manually. To one side from running the Live Update manually, one may get this problem; i.e., Norton security live update not working; if your computer is infected with a virus or Live Update Server is down.
- Norton 360
- Norton AntiVirus
- Norton 360 Premier Edition
- Norton Internet Security for Mac
- Norton Internet Security
- Norton AntiVirus for Mac
How to resolve if Norton Security live update not working on mac?
- Start NORTON and check for the date
- It could be found next to PROTECTION UPDATES
- Run the LiveUpdate after 24 hours if the time is less than one day
- Use Intelligent Updater to update your virus definitions
- To do this, you are supposed to know antivirus name, antivirus version, and Windows version
- After you have identified all three things, save the file to the Windows desktop
- Make double-click on the downloaded file
- Click YES to continue.
Contact on norton antivirus phone number-
You are also open to getting in touch with Norton support engineers if Norton security live update is not working after running LiveUpdate. Norton management has accumulated a great team of many technical support engineers who are skilled, experienced, and dedicated to their duties. The Norton support is following industry-leading standards in assisting the users.