Get simple steps to fix Google Assistant not making calls issue
Google Assistant not only helps the users to organize the day to day life tasks such as remembering stuff, reminders, appointments, but it also facilitates users with other tasks. And it doesn't mean that the area of its application is limited to this only you can do more than that. Even you can make a phone call using Google Assistant.
Also, it has been observed that sometimes the Google Assistant Not making calls issue arises with the Android mobile phone users. If you also face such an issue and looking out for a solution to the issue. Then you should go through this article as here you would get a step by step explanation to rectify the issue.
Simple steps to fix Google Assistant not making calls issue
If you encounter an issue while using Google Assistance and want to resolve the issue then follow the given steps:
- Before making any step, at first, you need to open your mobile settings on your android mobile.
- And check the Google Assistance permission in settings, by going to Apps option also sometimes that option available as Application Manager.
- Further, you would have a list of apps and click on the Google App.
- In addition, you need to select the Permissions option present over there.
- After that, you would require to choose all the available permissions and turn them on, most importantly, the phone permissions.
In this ways, you will see that your Google Assistant not making calls issue will be resolved. If it is not resolved after completing the above steps, in that situation, you should try to reset the App and to do so, follow the given steps:
- Now, you should navigate to the Google app properties.
- Then you would require to click on the Clear Cache option.
- Also, you should click on the Manage Space option and select Clear All Data option.
- Further, you need to return to App Properties and then click on the Disable button. In addition, you may click on the Force Stop button, and then, click on the Enable option after a while.
Google assistant not calling contacts
With the aforementioned instructions, you will be able to get rid of the issue of Google Assistant and you will no longer see how to set up Google home to make calls issue. As the above steps are just a generic solution and sometimes don't work. If such a situation arises in front you, you can contact Google Assistant customer support team to get a reliable solution for the issue. Moreover, the customer support team is accessible around the clock to deliver you a reliable solution for all the issue a user face with the Google Assistant.