Steps to Fix Google Home Mini Not Responding
Google home mini is a voice-controlled speaker developed by Google. With this device, you can play music, ask questions, create a shopping list and also control the smart devices in the house.
Google home mini is an entertaining yet useful tool that can run by voice command. You can interact with Google’s assistant by voice commands. You can also place phone calls with Google home mini and in case you’ve lost your phone, google home mini can locate it easily. Google customer service provides you service if google home mini not responding and can’t able to run your commands.
Google home mini is a smart device but sometimes it won’t perform smoothly and gets interrupted. There are some issue that affects the Google home mini performance-
- When there is a wifi connection error.
- A microphone doesn’t get your voice properly to run your command.
- Sometimes a speaker doesn’t deliver clear sound.
- When your devices not connect with Google home mini and can’t communicate with the Google home.
Steps to fix Google Home Mini not responding to ok google -
If google home mini not responding, then there are a few steps you can follow to fix the issue and get things working again to enjoy its services without interruption-
- The first thing you need to do is restart the google home to try to fix the issue. Restarting the device is the simplest way when the device is not working properly.
- You need to make sure that google home has a valid internet connection. If you’ve wifi and Bluetooth connecting problem then it can create buffering.
- If you are not loud enough, then google home mini may not give you respond, so you need to move closer to the home mini or place it anywhere near you.
If you're still facing the issue of google home mini not responding, then you can contact the google customer care service to get an instant solution. You can talk to the customer care executives via phone number.