Steps to Fix Google not responding issue
Google is an American multinational technology company that provides internet services and products. Google includes the search engine, software, hardware, cloud computing, advertising technologies. Google is a free web browser that famous for its simple and minimalistic design. Google is the fastest and the widely used web browser.
- With Google you will get fast speed internet service, it loads pages very quickly.
- Google has the very basic design and easy to use, you can simply drag tabs out into separate windows.
- Google can translate pages into your choice of language automatically.
Steps to fix Google not working -
When google not responding properly and keeps getting freezes while browsing, Then you need to apply some methods listed below to fix the error-
- If you have a problem with your firewall then you need to add Google to your firewall exception list.
- You need to clear DNS cache, so you can run google without interruption.DNS cache creates error and if you want to fix this, you just need to remove cache.
- If google not working/ opening, then you need to make sure your internet connection is working fine and connected properly with your device.
- Sometimes, one of the main cause of google freezing is malware. Malware can interrupt in your browser so you need to perform an antivirus scan to fix the error.
- You also need to fix the corrupted files if Google is not responding. To fix the corrupt files you need to run an SFC scan on your device.
- In some cases, you get an error if you have the issue with your proxy. You need to disable proxy to fix the error.
Google isn't responding contact consolidators support number
After applying these steps given above, you still facing the problem of “Google not responding”, then you can contact the customer care service via phone number and talk to them regarding your issue. The customer care executives will provide you quick and better solutions and resolve your issue at around the clock.