How do I contact Avast to cancel my subscription?
You must know the importance of an Antivirus to save your computer, laptop, and all the prominent documents. There is no doubt that nowadays everything has become online and the burden on the computer has increased. However, you must subscribe to Avast Antivirus, the best antivirus software. If you have any issues with it and want to know How do I contact Avast to cancel my subscription? As customer service will help you the best with the issues related to them. In this read, we will review all the procedures to cancel the subscription and enlighten you.
How do I cancel my Avast subscription on the phone?
While you are looking for the answer, How do I contact Avast to cancel my subscription? So you must know that the phone number of Avast is the best and quickest way to get in touch with the customer. You just need to give them all the required details of your subscription so they can cancel it without any issues. Follow the below-mentioned procedure and get the contact number of Avast:
- Dial xxxx, the Avast antivirus phone number, and review the IVR procedure.
- Press 1 to pick your preferred language at the help center.
- Press 2 to enquire about your Avast Account.
- Press 3 If you have forgotten your login credentials.
- Press 4 if you have queries about the new or older subscription.
- Press 5 When you want to speak to the customer executive of Avast.
How to cancel Avast subscription online?
When you are trying to figure out How do I contact Avast to cancel my subscription? Then do not forget one thing you can even cancel your subscription yourself and do not need to talk to customer service of Avast. By getting through the following steps canceling your Avast subscription will become easy:
- Visit the official website of Avast https://www.avast.com/en-us
- Then click on the Account option at the top right corner and add your login credentials, such as your Email address and password.
- Click on the Continue option, and your Avast Account will be open.
- Go to the Menu, click on the cancellation, and go through the instructions to complete the cancelation process.
- After you have canceled your subscription, a cancellation number will be provided, which will be useful when you request a refund from Avast.
The Avast Cancellation Policy:
Some various terms and conditions are included in the Avast cancellation policy. If you want to get a refund, it is mandatory that you should be enlightened enough about it that you do not have any issues while requesting a refund. All the main guidelines on the policy are listed below. In case still, you get queries, you can dial the Avast antivirus phone number and ask the Avast representative:
- If you want a full refund from Avast, make sure your cancellation takes place within 30 days. The Antivirus 30-day money-back guarantee is the main condition mentioned in the Avast cancelation policy.
- If you purchased an annual subscription, you will get a full refund if you cancel the subscription within 60 days.
- But in both cases, you are not saved from the cancellation charges.
- Make sure that you cancel the subscription before the 30 days time period ends; otherwise, another month's subscription will get started itself.
- Before you go through the Cancellation procedure, ensure you have deleted all the documents, copies, etc., related to the Avast antivirus subscription.
- If you purchased the subscription through a third party, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- There is no cancellation for the subscription that has been renewed automatically, or if you still want to cancel it, you will not receive any refund.
- Many things decide whether you will get a refund, but in any case, the government taxes, applicable charges, and shipping and handling charges will not be refunded.
- The refund of the Avast help desk subscription will be given only if you cancel it within 60 days.
- The cancellation charges for an Avast subscription will depend on whether you had a yearly or monthly subscription, when you are canceling the subscription, etc.
- If you cancel your subscription without deleting the documents and files related to the Antivirus, you might have to pay the penalty for the same.