How do I dispute a Norton subscription?
Norton is an antivirus software product or platform built to protect user's devices from viruses and malware threats. This software is developed and powered by NortonlifeLock, and it has been the best platform that is here to provide you with complete protection and security of your PC once you install this service and turn it on. Therefore, in case you need to know How do I dispute a Norton subscription, then in such instances, you will have to remove all your card details from the Norton auto-renewal subscription section because dispute or threat of getting your id hacked is quite common and you will get threat on major account details.
Options to resolve the dispute for a Norton subscription?
Once you remove all your card details from the auto-renewal section, you will have to cancel the Norton subscription, and for that, you will have to follow the easiest steps as mentioned below for your reference.
- First, you need to visit the official website of Norton by the preferred browser.
- Then, click on my account tab from the right side panel.
- Here click on the sign-in option.
- Once hit the sign-in option, you will have to enter your username or email id and click on the continue option, or you can sign in with your Apple or Google account.
- Next, you must type in your password and hit the sign-in option.
- You get into your account.
- Here select your subscription and choose the cancel option.
- Now, you must provide Norton's cancellation reason and describe it too.
- Once the reason is verified, your subscription will cancel within 24 hours from your request.
How to resolve the dispute for a Norton refund
Hence, if you now wish to have your refunds for the purchased subscription after its cancellation, you must first consider some necessary refund policies. After that, you must consider the refund methods explained in the policy section.
If you need to take a step for a refund, then according to Norton policy, you should be eligible for the refund on your account.
Further, you may request a refund for the Norton product within the first 60 days of purchase.
Note, if you bought a monthly subscription, then you get the guarantee on the 14-day money back, and there are certain parts of Norton purchase that are not refundable in any case;
- Damages caused by computer viruses or malware
- Shipping and handling costs
- Applicable taxes of your subscription
- Or purchases which got completed by a third-party agent.
Refund request via phone number: The refund for the Norton subscription you can request with the help of a representative and then ask them for help in How do I dispute a Norton subscription. For this, you need to dial (000-800-100-7601), and once you dial the number, you need to follow the automated voicemail instructions.
Request refund by Norton's official site: To request the refunds, you can use Norton's website chat page for help, which you can access through chat, wherein you need to fill out a form here. First, you have to provide personal details and then your issues. At last, you will have to submit your form, and then an agent from the customer service team will contact you via phone to assist you accordingly.
Make a refund Request on Norton via Letter: The most efficient and effective way to get solutions on How do I dispute a Norton subscription would be concluded if you have purchased Norton from a retail store because if you need to get refunds, then you will have to write a letter. For that, you need to follow certain quick access steps as referred here.
- Initially, you need to download the required form for a refund from the official website of Norton and get it printed.
- You will have to fill out the form with some necessary details and also sign the form.
- Next, you must write the subscription key code, which you usually get on the package.
- Get the print or photocopy the subscription key page and the original receipt, too, which consists of buying date and price
- Finally, you submit the form to the address mentioned on the package mentioned address.
Henceforth, to get more help, if you are still left with some doubts about a refund from Norton, then you can use the helpline number that you will get in the above section, and you will have to press a valid option to connect your call with representative and then you can discuss your questions quite smoothly.