How do I find my Norton Account quick?
Norton is an American-based company that provides several products as well as digital services such as a yearly subscription along with it the product key and activated subscription renewal; the company also provides activated cloud backup for storing important files and documents, which consists of credential information. You can also get access to other services from the Norton account.
Besides this, the company solves every user's query with Norton Support's help. The customer executive will brief you on the best possible solution to your question. In this article, you can connect with the Norton customer service executive through different methods you will get familiar with.
The Norton comes with various products such as Norton 360 deluxe,360 standards, and premium; these all need a Norton account to get started in your preferred system because, without an account, you cannot perform the task such as gathering the saved documents, cleaning of systems, scanning, etc. In case you have lost your Norton account details and cannot sign in through a different device, how do I find my Norton Account? You can follow the below-written procedure to get your Norton account back. The procedures include some simple and basic steps that one can apply without expert guidance.
Here are the steps to find a Norton account.
- Visit the official site of Norton and then click on sign in.
- After that, the page will open; enter your username or email id, then tap continue.
- (If your created account is linked with a google email address, then you can use that account to complete the sign-in process.)
- Now type the password and click on sign in; if you forgot your password, select forgot password? That will help you in updating your new password.
- Then you have to look for the account you'd like to link to the window and tap on continuing on the account you want to use as a sign-in key.
- At last, enter the code in a two-step verification process and click verify.
The above-written procedure answers your question. How do I find my Norton Account? In case you have doubts, then you can approach the Norton staff through different contact details available on their official site, or you can simply follow the below-written procedure of methods that will connect you with Norton customer service.
Get Norton Account back through live chat
The live chat option remains active for 24 hours and is a self-service option that will connect you with the online chat assistant at Norton.
- Go through the official site of Norton.
- Then scroll down to the contact us option, and click on it.
- After clicking, you need to tap on the chat us tab.
- At last, a chat box will open, enter your details and proceed to chat with your Norton customer service representative.
Get Norton Account back through phone call
The phone call option will connect you directly with Norton Support through the toll-free number 1(855) 815-2726, available for 24 hours and seven days to resolve your query without delay.
- Visit the official web portal of Norton.
- Then take your pointer to the contact us tab and tap on it.
- After that, click on the callus option.
- Dial the given toll-free number and talk regarding your query-related problem to the Norton live person.
Get Norton Account beck through social media
Social media is one of the active digital platforms that will answer your every query actively. And these platforms hold millions of users around the world, making a community. You can take the help of Norton Support and ask your queries on their official social handle account. Via the below given links, you can redirect to Norton's different social handle accounts to chat regarding your query.