How do I fix my HP printer that prints blank pages
A Comprehensive Guide to Fix HP Printer That Is Printing Blank Pages
Are you facing issues with your HP printer such as it is unable to print in color or not printing items at all? Well, this is quite common among HP printers and sometimes it might also put your important printing requirements at a halt. However, one can easily fix this bank page issue in their HP Printer and get their printing job continued. Hence, read further to know more about blank page issues on HP Printers.
Why Your HP Printer Is Printing Blank Pages? Reasons
The following are the major causes due to which your HP printer might be printing out the blank pages.
- Cartridge issues
- Low Ink levels
- Printer head issues
- Alignment problems with printer
- Clogged cartridges.
Still, wondering how do I fix my HP printer that prints blank pages? Well, the issue is mostly related to ink toner, cartridge, and empty ink issues. Hence, read further to know more about fixing them. The HP printer support gives assistance in minimum time.
How To Fix HP Printer That Is Unable To Print Pages? Fixes
Start Using Genuine HP Ink Cartridges
Using genuine parts for your HP printer can really help you to work through it. Whether it is HP ink or toner, or cartridges, you should use parts that are officially manufactured from HP. This also helps you to ensure the reliability and quality of your printing devices, and you can check the part’s authenticity through HP’s official website. In addition, if you have been using the HP products already but need a replacement or refill, then you could also get it from HP’s official website.
Ensure the Estimated Ink Levels
You could also go through the following ways to resolve them How do I fix my HP printer that prints blank pages situation.
Check out the Ink Levels
- Start with checking out the warnings and indicators in your HP printer to get an estimate of the ink levels. In the event, if the indicator is showing low ink levels, then you’ll need to replace the ink cartridges with the new ones to avoid any further problems. However, you could also check the ink level with the help of the following steps.
- At first pull up the paper tray from the printer, then load a white plain paper in it.
- Navigate to the menu section, and then move to the Setup option in the lower-left corner of the control panel.
- Next, hit the Right Arrow button to choose Tools, and then select Ok.
- Use the Right Arrow button again to select Estimated Ink Levels followed by selecting the OK icon.
- In case, if you see the cartridges low on ink, then it is recommended to replace the ink, however, if the ink is not low, then do not change them.
Replace the Low/Empty Cartridges
- Load the plain pages in the paper tray, and then hit the power button to turn on your printer.
- Now, to the cartridge door, open it, then wait until the printer gets to the idle situation followed by selecting the continue button.
- Now, press the down option to release the cartridge then put a new one, and then select the pull tab to get rid of the plastic tape.
- Hereafter, hold the cartridge by its sides, and then input the cartridge into as per their color-coded slots until you hear the snap sound. Also, ensure that the icon on the cartridge matches the icon you see on the slot.
- Next, push the cartridge forward into their respective slots, then go through the steps again to replace the other cartridges followed by closing the cartridge door.
How Do I Fix My HP Printer That Prints Blank Pages? Align Your Printer
- At first, turn on your printer, and then ensure that papers are loaded in the paper tray.
- Now, navigate to the Setup icon on the lower-left corner in the control panel.
- Next, use the Right Arrow button to choose tools, then select Ok, and then hit the Right Arrow button to select the Align Printer option.
- Select Ok to let your HP printer print an alignment page, and then lift the printer lid.
- Next, you’ll need to place the printed-aligned page on the printed side of the scanner glass.
- Hereafter, close the printer lid, and then press OK to finish the alignment process.
- Finally, wait for the printer to scan the alignment sheet, and then complete the alignment process.
If you are still wondering how do I fix my HP printer that prints blank pages, then you can also try printing the pages in the backup mode. However, you can also try using an automated tool from your HP printer to clean the print head.
How Do I Fix My HP Printer That Prints Blank Pages? Get Professional Assistance
In the event, if you are still facing the blank page issue in your HP printer, and haven’t been able to troubleshoot them, then you can also contact the tech professionals to get their assistance. Besides, the experts will help you with various pro tools and information to ensure that you can work through your printer without any hassle.
You can simply discuss your How do I fix my HP printer that prints blank pages situation with them, and they’ll help you with everything to fix the problem. Just book an appointment through the HP printer support services, discuss your device’s issues with the live experts, and get their help without any hassle at your desired place or an authorized service center. Also, the experts are available 24/7 at the HP customer services.