How do I get a refund from Avast Antivirus?
Avast antivirus offers users advanced privacy and security tools, and you can expect total protection from online threats. However, if you do not want to continue with the service and want to cancel the subscription or have already canceled the subscription, you may find yourself questioning, How do I get a refund from Avast? you can easily get a refund from Avast. You can read through the information here to get the details, as with millions of software users comes a multitude of requests for cancellations, refunds, or renewals. Moreover, if the cancellation is made within 30 days of the purchase, you are eligible for a full refund.
Steps to get money back from Avast using the official website
- Open the website avast.com and log in to your account using the email address and password available.
- Go to the tab Order History and click “See your order history.”
- Look for the order you want to get the refund on and do not think more about How do I get a refund from Avast? as the answer lies in the next step of clicking “request a refund.”
- Then click “Continue” and then select “start chat.”
- An Avast agent will connect with you via chat.
- Place your refund request with the agent and inform the agent about the issue you may be facing with getting the refund.
- Your refund request will be processed, and on the order page, you will get the status “refund in progress.”
- You will get an email confirming if the refund is credited.
- If the payment is made through a credit or debit card, you will get the refund in 7 days.
- The refund may take up to 14 days for payments made via other sources to be credited.
- Alternatively, you can call Avast customer support to get a refund. The support agent will require the order details, like the order number, to request on your behalf. You will get an email from Avast with an update on the status of your refund.
- If your purchase is made using the Google play store, you can request a refund using the steps below.
- You have to provide the transaction ID and the email address used to pay for your order.
- Your Google Play account will have the confirmation email where you can check for the transaction ID.
- Once you have the details, you must fill out the Avast refund request form on the website avast.com.
- You will get an update on your refund request on your registered email account.
Avast refund policy
- You can get a full refund within 30 days of the purchase per the refund policy if you are unhappy with your purchase, given that it is made via the official website avast.com, an offer within another Avast product, or via Google Pay.
- You cannot claim a refund if the purchase is made through a third-party seller, and you have to contact the seller to get the refund. You will not be eligible for a refund if the order is made via the app store by Apple or other online resellers.
- If you have received a refund for a particular service at Avast within six months and you request a refund for the second time, your request may not be granted.
Other Points to consider:
- As Avast offers a money-back guarantee, if you are not satisfied with the service, you will get a full refund and do not have to go through the ordeal; how do I get a refund from Avast? if you cancel the subscription within 30 days of purchase.
- You must be aware of the acceptable usage policy so there is no violation, and you can get a refund without any issues.
- The refund processing may take up to 10 business days, which can vary, but you can be sure to receive the refund within ten days.
- It is best to place your order with Avast via the official website rather than via a third-party seller so that you can easily manage your order to request a refund, cancel a subscription, or any other support from a specialist.
The information here will help in getting a refund from Avast. For any other help, visit the official website avast.com.