How do I remove my debit card from Avast?
Do you have an Avast subscription on your debit card and want to remove it? Then don’t worry; here are the details mentioned below for you to know all the information that assists you to get all the details. To learn How do I remove my debit card from Avast? You need to follow all the below-mentioned steps and methods to remove your debit card from Avast, follow them till the end, and troubleshoot all the issues.
How do I remove payment details from Avast?
If you want to remove the card from Avast, you can use two different ways to connect with Avast antivirus customer service through online and offline methods. Below are the following that are mentioned:
Remove debit cards from Avast online
Here is the following online technique you can use to get rid of How do I remove my debit card from Avast? Follow the below steps:
- Firstly, you must access the Avast app and log in to the account.
- Then, you must click on the subscription tab and choose the product which you have.
- Now, tap on the turn-off options of your auto-renewal that you have opened.
- After that, go to the main menu, and search for a card to select that.
- You can see that there are debit card options that you have to choose from under the general heading.
- Now, a new page will open up, and search for the card you want to fix and tap on that.
- Lastly, you must choose the delete that and confirm the decision.
Remove the debit card from Avast via phone number
To get in touch with customer services through their official number Avast, how to remove my debit card from Avast? Then below are the following all the steps that are mentioned, and you have to follow them:-
First of all, you have to launch the official website of Avast and then start searching for the official contact number in the contact us tab. When you get the Avast antivirus customer service at 1-855-741-4323 or 1-802-327-8055, then dial that, and you will get associated with the virtual customer assistance that will assist you in following all the instructions and reaching out to a real person from the airline. There are some IVR processes that you have to follow, but for that, select the language which is suitable for you to start the conversations:-
- Press the 1 button to get the information related to Avast.
- Press the 2 buttons to uninstall and install the app on your system.
- Press the 4 buttons to get the solution to your issues.
- Press the 6 buttons to get a real person from Avasta.
By using the above following mentioned method, you will quickly get connect with a customer representative and troubleshoot all the issues that are related to removing the debit card from Avast.
Without an Avast account, cancel the subscriptions
If you don’t have an Avast account and you get the subscription, then there are some other ways that you can cancel the subscription. Now, to know that, you have to follow the below-mentioned details in a proper way:
- Initially, you have to log in to the google play store with the Google account that you have purchased the Avast subscriptions.
- Now, you have to open the google play store on your device and then click on the profile image that appears in the top corner.
- Choose the payment and subscription option and then click on subscriptions.
- After that, select the Avast subscription to cancel and tap on cancel.
- Lastly, follow all the instructions that appear to confirm the cancellation.
If you think that if you cancel your subscription, then there is some possibility that you will get the refund from the official site, then there is no refund policy applied that you will get when you cancel the subscription and you can use the account subscription later till the last date of your current subscription.
Hopefully, all the details mentioned above related to removing debit cards from Avast will be beneficial and valuable for you. If there is any doubt that you want to troubleshoot from the representative, then directly connect with them through their official number. To get more information in detail, then visit our other content.