How to Backup a Website?
If you are running a website, then it can be for varied purposes like business, e-commerce, health and more. All your clients will be regularly connected with your website that means your website is the base of your business. So it’s very important to safely backup your website against the various hacking activities. Suppose someone has hacked your website, then the hacker will remove all the necessary data from your website. You can get back to your website but lost your important data that was inside in it.
In order to protect your website, you can backup your website. There are lots of backup tools or service available that will help to backup your website. In this article, you will learn how to backup a website in a very easy and simple way.
Backup your website by using CodeGuard
- Connect your website to Codeguard. For this, enter the URL of your website, the FTP or SFTP Server along with username and password.
- Now select the file that you want to backup.
- Click on Capture Code tab.
- After that, go to the Codeguard settings and then adjust the backup settings as per your requirements.
Backup your website by using cPanel
- First of all, login to your cPanel and then click on Files icon.
- Click on Backups section.
- Now Download a Home Directory Backup page will open where you need to click on Home Directory tab.
- After that, find the folder that you want to backup.