This article is all about how to remove google 404 error?
Errors are inevitable if you are working on any web service or application. Many times the error is system generated and many times it is from the server side itself. These errors are categorized in Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP). Every code is related to some technical problem may be in the system or may be in the server. Google error 404 is due to the page which is not found on request. There is a 404 error customized for almost every website. When the user requests any page from that website and that doesn't fond on its server, it generates this error 404 Not Found.
how to fix 404 error on google?
Handling Error 404
- Check the URL you have typed. Maybe it is incorrect and thus the requested page has not been found on the server.
- If the URL is correct, try to Refresh the page. Sometimes this resolves the issue.
- Try to change the directory level. For example, if http//example/a/b/c is giving error 404 then try to access up to a or up to b.
- Try to search your URL from a popular effective search engine.
- Many times the problem can be resolved by clearing the unwanted caches. So clear the History and cache pages and try to find out your page. When you find your page,
- just bookmark it for future reference. Check out the below steps for, " how do I remove cached pages from google?"
- If after all these hit and trial, you are still getting the error 404 then might be possible that the website managers had transferred the page to some other location and
- forgot to redirect the URL. So you can contact them through email or phone to rectify the issue.
When you find that error 404 is due to cache pages, you must delete them quickly. Here is the solution to your question as to how do I remove the cached pages from google?
Get efficient solution on how to remove google 404 error
- Open the browser.
- From the right side of the screen, click on the three lines icon.
- Scroll down for History and click on it.
- Then click on the tab Clear Browsing Data.
- In the small window, you will see options for what to delete. Select all of them or as your choice. Select the cookies and clear cache option.
- Select the time from which you want to delete the data.
- Finally click on the button, Clear Browsing Data.
- It will clear all the browsing history and cache pages and cookies.
how do I get rid of google error 404
You can anytime call at the Google Technical Support if you continue to facing the issue of how to remove google 404 error or to remove the cache pages. The technical support is all the time open for users.