Want to unlock iPhone without passcode? Get all the information to do so
If you have forgotten your passcode of your iPhone and need to remove your passcode. And after searching the query many times, you didn’t get any solution, then, you should read this post. In this post, you will learn the process to erase your device with iTunes, if you have forgotten iPhone passcode. Moreover, if you have synced iPhone with iTunes, then, you will be able to restore iPhone without much of a stretch. And to do so, you should follow the given steps.
- First of all, you will require to connect iPhone to your PC on which you have synced your iPhone.
- Then you need to open iTunes. If you will be asked for a passcode, in that case, you should try another PC on which you have synced your iPhone. Or else, you can use recovery mode.
- Thereafter, you will require to wait to sync iTunes with iPhone and make a backup.
- After completing the sync and backup, you need to click on the Restore option.
- Then you will redirect to Set Up screen as you command to restore your iOS device. And you have to click on the Restore from iTunes backup.
- Further, you will require to choose your iPhone in iTunes. Then check the date and size of back and opt for the most relevant one.
how to unlock iPhone without Siri
In this way, you will be able to get rid of the issue of how to unlock iPhone without passcode and siri without facing any issue. Meanwhile, you face any kind of error or issue, you should not be worried as iPhone password recovery support team is there to help you. The customer support team works around the clock to give you a complete and a reliable support at any time.