Why is Youtube not working on my smart tv
Information to fix youtube not working issue
Youtube is considered to be the topmost video streaming application that is used across the globe. This video streaming application has a myriad of videos of every genre and the use of which imparts knowledge, entertainment, and much more. Also, this application is such that it can be streamed, connected, and used on various devices. And with the advancement in technology, users use Youtube on various technologies.
Hence, if you have a smart TV then you can choose to connect Youtube to this TV. And with the help of this, you can take enjoyment from small screen to large screen with the help of TV. but, just like everything you see is not gold hence, if you are such a user who happens to face issues with Youtube while working on a smart TV then you shall not panic. As every problem has a resolution hence, this problem can also be resolved if you know the reasons behind the cause.
So, if you are such a user who is facing Youtube not working on my smart TV then you must first know the reasons and then proceed for the resolution. And in this article, you will come to know both. So, refer to the information mentioned further in this article to get your issue resolved.
Probable Reasons for Youtube Not Working on Smart TV!
- The first reason that can lead to this issue is because of improper internet connection. If you have a slow or fluctuating internet connection then it can cause you such issues.
- Another issue is when either the model of your Smart TV is not compatible with Youtube App.
- And if you happen to use the older version of the application then also you can face Youtube not working on my smart Tv issue.
- Not clearing the caches of your application is also one of the reasons behind causing this issue.
- Also, if you have licensing issues with Youtube then also you can face such an issue.
And, there can be many other reasons because of which you happen to face issues. Apart from knowing the causes, let us now discuss with resolutions as well.
Knowing How to Fix Youtube Not Working issue
- The first thing that needs to be checked is the internet connection. If you find that an internet connection is not working properly or working slowly then you need to contact the network service provider.
- Another way to get rid of Youtube not working on my smart TV is if Youtube is not compatible with the model of your TV. And to resolve this issue you need to check whether you have a compatible model of the smart TV. If not then, unfortunately, you would not be able to use the application on your smart tv.
- Do not forget to update the Youtube application to its latest version. As if you have not updated the version of your Youtube Application then you can lead to issues. So, update the application.
- Clear all the caches and cookies of the Youtube application leading to fixing your issue. And if this did not work then you can try the next step.
- You can try to uninstall and then install the application once again.
So, with the help of the above steps if you are not able to fix Youtube not working on my smart TV then you can contact the customer service. This customer support is 24/7 active to help you.
Jason M Sangha
Hey i am facing issue with YouTube I think there is some internal issue my name is Jason, needed you help kindly help with the issue asap