Netflix not working on android
Relevant information for the Netflix issue
When we talk about the multimedia entertainment, we find that Netflix has taken the place of the top of the hill that gazes upon the conventional media. We did not even realize when it took the place of cable TV providers entertaining the users.
Netflix working on android offers on-the-go features to all the users that you would expect from a media streaming device. You can sit idle for hours being the couch potato and enjoy plenty of TV shows and movies in high definition. But, this is also the technical device and can also create a problem for users like everything else. This is not a surprise for the users as, like any other apps, this can also go down. We can say that even the largest streaming services can also be prone to issues. Let us have a look at some of the issues like Netflix not working on android and also the solutions to diminish these.
Issues and solutions for Netflix that has stopped working
Connection related issues:
These are the first obstacle between you and Netflix. This does not allow you to watch your favorite content. You can go for checking these steps that we are mentioning below to get it off the table.
- Do not use mobile data to download the movies you like. An unstable internet connection will not allow you to play anything.
- You should ensure that any devices are not connected to the same network.
- The next step is to restart the router. For this, you have to wait approximately 1 minute before you turn it on again.
- Update your app on Netflix. The latest updates of the app are better optimized for smart DNS.
- You can also make the changes in your Wi-Fi settings where you have to tap and hold the network and then click forget. This will reset your device and you can now re-establish the connection.
Download related issues:
The advantage of downloading the movie is that you can even watch it later when you don’t have a connection. But, what happens when you are trying to download it and it is not downloading? Having enough storage space is the first thing that you should take care of. You can go for downloading the content in SD. To download it in SD, you can go by taking the steps mentioned below:
- Open Netflix and click on the Menu icon.
- Then, go in App settings and select the download section under the download.
- You can now switch to SD.
Log in related issues:
If your Netflix is not working on android and many users are facing the issue with the login of Netflix account, then they can try to sign in by using the browser on your device. If it is still not working, you can try to reinstall Netflix. To reinstall it, you can take the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the settings and tap on Apps and then on Application manager.
- The next step is to locate the Netflix app and open options.
- Click on uninstall and restart the phone. You have to now open play store and click on the menu.
- Navigate to Netflix and go for installing the app.
These are some of the issues and solutions if you face Netflix not working on android. Let us have a look at the FAQs asked.
Question 1. Can I watch Netflix while traveling?
If your mobile data is working fine and is stable, you can watch Netflix. You can also go for downloading your favorite TV shows and movies to watch during your journey.
Question 2. How I can cancel the subscription if want to?
To cancel subscription, you have to click on Cancel Membership on the page of accounts. In case you change your mind and wish to restart it, you can click on “Restart your account” from the accounts page.
Question 3. Why cannot I stream Netflix in HD?
You are only allowed to stream in HD only if you are subscribed to the standard and premium plans. You are not allowed for HD streaming in your basic plan.
Question 4. How many devices can be streamed on Netflix at the same time?
The devices that can be streamed depends on the plan you are subscribed to. If you have the basic plan, you can only stream one device at a time but cannot connect multiple devices to your account. however, if you have the standard plan, you are allowed to stream two devices at a time. But, if you have the premium plan, then you can stream four devices at the same time.
Question 5. How I can change the plan of Netflix?
If you want to change the plan of Netflix, you have to go to the account page and then choose the option of “Change plan”. You can now view the available streaming plan. You can now make the choices.
The issue Netflix not working on android is resolved with information which is relevant and inprortant for every Netflix user. Make the best use of assistance and information whenever needed with ease.