What is Air France Cancellation Policy
Air France is the flag carrier airline service of France that is headquartered in Tremblay-en-France. The airline consists of 210 aircraft in its fleet which is used to operate to more than 200 destinations worldwide. Ever since the airline has come to action, it is serving the passengers without fail and is delivering outstanding performance with different functions and services.
Know Air France Closely
Air France is an airline that aims to satisfy the passengers in any form. Convenient flight schedule, easy reservation policy, interesting Air France Cancellation policy, a frequent flyer programme are some of the services offered as a part of customer retention. The airline is also known for affordable fare charges, friendly flight attendants who not only help on board but also helps off the board.
With innumerable services offered by this airline, Air France does not leave any stone unturned to serve them. And of the service is Air France cancellation policy for the convenience of its passengers. And to know the points of consideration, read the points below.
Learn About Air France Cancellation Policy
Air France officials understand that emergencies can happen to anyone that may directly affect the travel plans. Hence, to give the flexibility to the passengers Air France has introduced many convenient options for the passengers. One such option is Air France Cancellation policy. And this is discussed below.
- The passengers are eligible for a full Air France cancellation refund if he cancels the flight within 24 hours of booking or departure of the flight.
- According to Air France cancellation policy, the airline might ask passengers to pay $125 as cancellation fees if he cancels the flight after 24 hours.
- The passengers may cancel the flight from “Manage My Travel” option which is available on the official website of the passengers.
- In case, the passenger cancels the flight 1 hour before the departure then service tax and other government tax will be refunded to the passengers.
- If the passenger has fulfilled all conditions of Air France Cancellation policy then he is eligible for the refund. The passenger may check the refund on “Manage My Travel” option which is available on official website.
- And the refund amount is given to the source within 3-4 working days.
- With Manage Travel option the airlines can even check the refund status as well anytime and anywhere.
With the above points, the passengers may take note of all the important points and do not forget to check the same while booking the flights with Air France.
Learn How To Cancel Air France Flight Ticket
- Launch the web browser and go to the official website of Air France.
- The passenger is required to tap on the “Manage Travel” option.
- Then enter the booking number and family name as on passport and tap “Next”.
- On finding the corresponding booking, tap on “Cancel Booking” option and then tap “Confirm.
- The booking will be cancelled and passenger will be notified on the email that was entered at the time of booking.
Seeking Assistance? Get In Touch with Air France Helpline Number
The passengers may further contact the toll-free helpline number which is available 24/7 at your service.