The issues of YouTube not loading Properly on chrome
YouTube is a site on which one can upload, download or even can choose to see from millions of videos based upon user choice. But there might be some technical glitches due to some causes due to which YouTube not loading properly on your device, to troubleshoot the issue, go through the following :
Method 1: Allow Flash on Site:
- If you see this error “ Click to enable Adobe Flash Player” or a message prompts about downloading the Flash, the site requires permission to use Flash.
- When you get this message on YouTube, click on Lock icon or info icon.
- Click on the Arrows to the right of the Flash.
- Choose Always allow on this site.
- Click on Reload at the top left.
- If you are using the Chrome browser, then, click on More icon at the top right.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Advanced at the bottom.
- Click on Content Settings under Privacy and security.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
- Now, if you are at the tab of YouTube, then, click on Reload at the top left.
youtube not loading then get proper assistance
Method 3: This method verifies if extensions, plugins, cache & cookies are working properly when YouTube not loading properly chrome as some error are caused in YouTube by Chrome extensions, plugins or something saved in cache or browser data.
- Open Chrome.
- Click on More at the top right.
- Click on New Incognito Window.
- In the Incognito window, go to the YouTube site.
- You need to follow different methods to make YouTube work:
If youtube works:
a. Open the normal Chrome window.
b. Click on More icon.
c. Click on More Tools.
d. Click on Extensions.
e. Toggle off all the extensions.
f. Go to the youtube site.
g. Click on Reload, at the top left.
If after the above process, youtube starts working, then, test each extension individually to see which extension posed the problem with the following method:
youtube page not loading chrome
- Click Reload at the top left of the youtube site.
- Go to the next extension if the video starts playing.
- Click on Remove if the trouble causing extension has been found.
- Go through the above steps to when youtube page not loading properly chrome.